MCQ quiz on Nervous System multiple choice questions and answers on Nervous System MCQ questions quiz on Nervous System objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Which of the following is associated with the evolution of a central nervous system?
2. What is the neocortex?
3. Which of the following is a neuropeptide that functions as a natural analgesic?
4. Which of the following is an amino acid that operates at inhibitory synapses in the brain?
5. Wakefulness is regulated by the reticular formation, which is present in the
6. Short-term memory information processing usually causes changes in the
7. In a cephalized invertebrate, which system transmits impulses from the anterior ganglion to distal segments?
8. In the vertebrate brain and spinal cord there are several types of glial cells in which system?
9. Cranial nerves originate in the brain. They belong to which system?
10. Which system controls smooth and cardiac muscles of the digestive, cardiovascular, and excretory systems?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....