MCQ quiz on Respiratory System multiple choice questions and answers on Respiratory System MCQ questions quiz on Respiratory System objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. The term respiration refers to
2. A structure that is not a part of the respiratory system is
3. The functions of the respiratory system include all of the following except
4. Which of the following is (are) not located within the nasal cavity?
5. The roof of the nasal cavity is formed medially by
6. Mucus is secreted into the nasal cavity by
7. Which of the following does not refer to a paranasal sinus?
8. A child who is a persistent mouth-breather because of blocked air passage in the nasopharynx probably has
9. Adams apple is used to refer to
10. The vocal folds are attached to
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....