MCQ quiz on Biodiversity multiple choice questions and answers on biodiversity MCQ questions quiz on biodiversity objectives questions with answer test pdf. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. In organisms such as plants and animals, the chromosomes are located in the nucleus. Each human nucleus has this many chromosomes
2. Your height is considered to be a heritable characteristic, but is affected by
3. Offspring inherit genes from both parents. Most genes in most species exist in an array of possible forms known as
4. The five-kingdom classification system used by scientists includes:
5. There are different forms of reproduction in organisms. Asexual reproduction involves only one parent. A hydra reproduces asexually when it produces a smaller version of itself by
6. When a plant cutting produces a new individual, it does so without the formation of a seed. This type of asexual reproduction is called
7. Suckers (which are miniature identical forms of the parent plant) can be formed in the roots of poplar trees. Each of these suckers can produce trees identical to the parenttree. This form of asexual reproduction is called
8. When populations of different species live together within the same area, these populations form what is known as a
9. A symbiotic relationship where one species benefits and the other species is harmed is called
10. All living cells contain DNA. In the cells of plants and mammals, DNA is located in the
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....