MCQ quiz on Genetics multiple choice questions and answers on Genetics MCQ questions quiz on Genetics objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Proteins are made of amino acids linked together by specific bonds called
2. What are the repeating units of nucleic acids?
3. ______ is a genetic changes that occur in more than 1 percent of the population
4. Which of the following is not needed for DNA transcription?
5. A pedigree chart shows:
6. BRCA-1 is associated with which cancer?
7. A heritable feature is a ______ and may have two or more variants called
8. Proteins that assist the binding of RNA polymerase to the promoter region on DNA strand are called
9. Cancer cells are
10. Normal human eggs have
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....