MCQ quiz on Nucleic Acid multiple choice questions and answers on Nucleic Acid MCQ questions on Nucleic Acid objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A double-stranded DNA molecule contains a total of 120 purines and 120 pyrimidines. This DNA molecule could be comprised of
2. A model of enzyme action is the
3. According to the first law of thermodynamics,
4. Choose the pair of terms that correctly completes this sentence: Catabolism is to anabolism as .........is to ............
5. Enzymes that break down DNA catalyze the hydrolysis of the covalent bonds that join nucleotides together. What would happen to DNA molecules treated with these enzymes?
6. How can one increase the rate of a chemical reaction?
7. If an enzyme is added to a solution where its substrates and products are in equilibrium, what would occur?
8. If an enzyme solution is saturated with substrate, the most effective way to obtain an even faster yield of products is to
9. In the double helix structure of nucleic acids, cytosine hydrogen bonds to
10. Nucleic acids include
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....