11. Which of the following is a Zodiac constellation?
12. Which stars do we always see during the year? Stars...
13. Why are distances in space often measured in light years?
14. Compared to our galaxy, how big is our solar system? The solar system is...
15. Early astronomers thought that galaxies were single stars. Why was this mistake easy to make?
16. How large is the Milky Way Galaxy?
17. How were constellations originally named and identified?
18. In the southern sky, stars move
19. Our nearest star neighbor in space, Alpha Centauri, is four light years from Earth. Why will it be difficult to visit?
20. The position of Polaris cannot be used to find
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....