MCQ quiz on Water Cycle multiple choice questions and answers on Water Cycle MCQ questions on Water Cycle objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams.
1. 95% of the Earths water is stored in its
2. About how much of the Earths surface is covered with water?
3. After water vapor is carried high into the atmosphere, what happens to it?
4. Because water can dissolve many things, it is called
5. Because water continuously changes states from solid, liquid, and gas
6. Freshwater running underground are called
7. How much of Earths water is fresh water that people and animals can drink?
8. Precipitation is another word for
9. The water cycle also has another name. What is it?
10. The water cycle always starts in the
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Water Cycle
Water Cycle Question and Answer