31. The SI unit of luminous intensity is
32. The value of the magnitude rounded off to the nearest integral power of 10 is called
33. To measure the distance of a planet from the earth ..............method is used.
34. Units are classified into ..............groups.
35. Universal time is based on
36. Which of the following is a supplementary unit?
37. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of a good unit?
38. Which of the following is NOT a derived unit?
39. Which of the following is NOT a dimensionless quantity?
40. Which of the following is the CORRECT way of writing units?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Units and Dimensions
Units and Dimensions Question and Answer