11. The weight of an object of mass 15 kg at the centre of the earth is
12. Mass remains ______ throughout the universe.
13. SI unit of weight is
14. How much would a man, whose mass is 60 kg weigh on the moon?
15. What is the mass of an object whose weight on earth is 196 N?
16. The upward force acting on an object submerged in a liquid is
17. The normal force per unit area is called
18. If the mass of a ball is 5 kg on earth, then what would be its mass on Jupiter?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Gravitation
Gravitation Question and Answer