31. The hormone administered in fish diet for promoting maleness in grass carp is
32. The extinct body fishes are:
33. The armored fishes are:
34. Bony armor fishes are:
35. For induced breeding in carps this is not used
36. The fish live in stagnant water is:
37. Which fish is important for caviar?
38. The lung fish found in tropical Africa is:
39. Which fish of the following aestivate?
40. One of the following is not a benefit of vermicompost
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Fisheries
Fisheries Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Fisheries Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....