31. Marketing that converts negative demand to positive demand is known as
32. After sales service is part of.
33. Which of the following is not a factor influensing pricing policy
34. Setting price on the basis of the total cost per unit is known as
35. Setting price on the basis of the demand for the product is known as
36. Setting price on the basis of the competition for the product is known as
37. Pricing method based on customer value is known as
38. Premium Pricing is a method of
39. ..........pricing means assigning a low price tag for a product and providing the benefits of low-cost mass production to the customers.
40. Price points of Re1, Rs 2,3,4 etc are used for FMCG brands is known as ..........pricing
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Marketing Management
Marketing Management Question and Answer