131. An area of a computer that temporarily holds data waiting to be processed is..........
132. The ......... is the amount of data that a storage device can move from the storagemedium to the Computer per second
133. Father of C programming language
134. A ............ is an additional set of commands that the computer displays after you make aselection from the main menu
135. In world today, most of the computers are :
136. Note book, laptop,palm,hand-held computers are coming under the category of.........computer
137. The term ............. designates equipment that might be added to a computer system toenhance its functionality.
138. The difference between people with access to computers and the Internet and thosewithout this access is known as the :
139. DOS stands for
140. A device that connects to a network without the use of cables is said to be-
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Computer
Computer Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Computer Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....