21. A learned pre-disposition to respond in a consistently favourable or unfavourable manner with respect to a given object
22. A manager is valued by her colleagues for her ability to perform effective break-even analysis on upcoming ventures. In this case, her colleagues value her for competencies that fall within which of Katzs essential management skills categories
23. A study of human behavior in organizational settings is
24. A technique to bring changes in the entire organization, rather man focusing attention on individuals to bring changes easily.
25. A threatened strike action by a labour union to force the management to accept their demands is an example of which of the following power?
26. According to Fred Luthans and his associates, which of the following is considered a part of traditional management?
27. According to Katz, technical skills encompass the ability to
28. According to Katz, when managers have the mental ability to analyze and diagnose complex situations, they possess skills.
29. According to management guru Tom Peters, almost all quality improvement comes from of design, manufacturing, layout, processes, and procedures.
30. According to Mintzberg, one of managements interpersonal roles is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Organizational Behavior
Organizational Behavior Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Organizational Behavior Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....