61. In which stage short workingÂ Â arise
62. Branches may be classified in to
63. Assets having definite shape and physical existence are called
64. Transaction between branches are called-------------Â
65. What is the journal entry of interest on capitalÂ Â
66. WhichÂ is the statement sent by the consignee to the consignor regarding the sale of goods consigned.
67. The price of goods sent by head office to branch at a price higher than cost price called
68. Which is one which has been sent by one party but not received by the other before theclosing books of accounts.
69. Principal books of accounting is known as
70. WhatÂ is an example of wasting asset
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Financial Accounting
Financial Accounting Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Financial Accounting Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....