MCQ quiz on Tissue multiple choice questions and answers on Tissue MCQ questions quiz on Tissue objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A cell body which contains a nucleus and cytoplasm is
2. A group of cells alike in form, function and origin are called
3. Active division takes place in the cells of
4. Ciliated epithelium is found in
5. Collenchyma mainly forms
6. Cuboidal: Epithilial:: Cardiac: ..............
7. Epidermal tissues present in roots are responsible for
8. Fluid part of blood after removal of corpuscles is
9. Ligaments and tendons are formed of
10. Meristematic tissues and permanent tissues are types of
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Tissue
Tissue Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Tissue Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....