MCQ quiz on Plant Tissue Culture multiple choice questions and answers on Plant Tissue Culture MCQ questions on Plant Tissue Culture objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A medium which is composed of chemically defined compound is called
2. A(n)...................is an excised piece of leaf or stem tissue used in micropropagation
3. Agrobacterium based gene transfer is efficient
4. Callus is
5. Cell fusion method includes the preparation of large number of
6. Cellular totipotency is the property of
7. Cybrids are produced by
8. DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) is used as
9. Growth hormone producing apical dominance is
10. Hormone pair required for a callus to differentiate are
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Plant Tissue Culture
Plant Tissue Culture Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Plant Tissue Culture Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....