11. In controlling the synthesis and secretion of aldosterone, which of the following factors is least important ?
12. In the distal tubules, sodium reabsorption is increased directly by increased
13. In the presence of ADH, The distal nephron is least permeable to
14. K+ excretion is markedly influenced by
15. Major determinants of plasma osmolarity include all the following except
16. More hydrogen is secreted in
17. Most of the glucose that is filtered through the glomerulus undergoes reabsorption in the
18. Reabsorption of Na+
19. Renal correction of acute hyperkalemia will result in
20. Select the correct answer about proximal tubules
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....