11. Fibre optics work on the principle of
12. For which of the following cases will the total internal reflection of light be possible?
13. If the angle of incidence of light while leaving the denser object is zero, the light would
14. In absence of atmosphere, the colour of sky appears
15. Mirage is an example of
16. Mirage is formed because:
17. Mirages are common in
18. Name the scientist who was the first to use a glass prism to obtain the spectrum of sunlight.
19. One cannot see through the fog, because
20. Rainbows are created by sunlight
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....