21. The Iphone has a feature that activates when you rotate the device from portrait to landscape.
22. You need to set up passwords on all your default Telnet lines. What command would you start with?
23. When the activity is not in focus, but still visible on the screen it is in?
24. What built-in database is Android shipped with?
25. Which of the following is NOT a state in the lifecycle of a service?
26. When an activity doesnt exist in memory it is in ?
27. The application has not been launched or was running but terminated by the device.Determine the current state of App.
28. Flash Applications are supported in iPhone browsers ?
29. You have made a console connection to your Cisco Catalyst 1900 series switch and you see the > symbol in HyperTerminal. What does it mean?
30. The Iphone camera can
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on iphone iOS
iphone iOS Question and Answer