151. Who interact with the system by invoking one of the permanent application program:
152. Who interact with the system without writing a program:
153. â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ is the process of organizing data into related tables.
154. â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ is a full form of SQL.
155. FDs are the types of constraints that are based onâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦
156. â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦ table store information about database or about the system.
157. What is a virtual table
158. SQL outputs a single table known as theâ€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦
159. What SQL structure is used to limit column values of a table?
160. A ................. normal form, normalization will be needed where all attributes in a relation tuple are not functionally dependent only on the key attribute.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Database Management System - DBMS
Database Management System - DBMS Question and Answer