11. Programming a robot by physically moving it through the trajectory you want it to follow is called:
12. To invoke the LISP system, you must enter
13. A* algorithm is based on
14. In LISP, the addition 3 + 2 is entered as
15. Which is the best way to go for Game playing problem?
16. Which is not a property of representation of knowledge?
17. A problem is first connected to its proposed solution during the _____ stage.
18. Natural language processing is divided into the two subfields of:
19. High-resolution, bit-mapped displays are useful for displaying:
20. A bidirectional feedback loop links computer modeling with:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence Question and Answer