11. Which of the following factors could lead to variations in the offspring of asexually reproducing organisms?
12. The enzyme which builds a mRNA strand complimentary to the DNA transcription unit is called:
13. Changes in the nucleotide sequence of DNA which arent passed to offspring occur in
14. A gene is a section of DNA that codes for a protein, this unique sequence of bases will code for the production of a unique protein is:
15. The triplet code of CAT in DNA is represented as ______ in mRNA and ______ in tRNA.
16. ______ portions of chromosomes that stain lightly andonly partially condensed
17. Those mutations that arise in the absence of known mutagen are known
18. Chromosomes measurements are generally taken during
19. Which of the following is correct with regard to aneuploidy?
20. The X - ray diffraction studies conducted by ______ were key to the discovery of the structure of DNA
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Genetics
Genetics Question and Answer