31. A decrease in quantity demanded caused by an increase in price is represented by a
32. People come to expect that the price of a gallon of gasoline will rise next week. As a result,
33. A drop in the price of a compact disc shifts the demand curve for prerecorded tapes leftward. From that you know compact discs and prerecorded tapes are
34. People buy more of good 1 when the price of good 2 rises. These goods are
35. By definition, an inferior good is a
36. A substitute is a good
37. Which of the following influences peoples buying plans and varies moving along a demand curve?
38. Which of the following is NOT held constant while moving along a supply curve?
39. The opportunity cost of good A in terms of good B is equal to the
40. A decrease in the quantity supplied is represented by a
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....