11. The viscosity of an oil decrease when temperature
12. The viscosity of petroleum oil for hydraulic lifts is
13. Viscous force between the two layers having unit area and unit velocity gradient.
14. What do you call the resistance of a liquid to flow?
15. What happens to the viscosity of liquid with the increase in temperature?
16. What is the S.I. unit of viscosity?
17. Which of the following liquids is viscous?
18. Which of the following represents viscosity?
19. Which of these are fluids?
20. Which of these factors affects Viscosity?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....