11. A person carrying not less than............of the voting power in a company is said to have substantial interest in the company.
12. A short term capital asset means a capital asset held by the assesse for not more than
13. Alternate Minimum Tax shall not be applicable to a non-corporate assessee who has claimed any deduction under:
14. Amendments by the finance act are made applicable from
15. An assessee incurred expense of tax on non monetary perquisites of employees. Such expenditure shall be considered as
16. An assessee paid insurance premium against risk of damage or destruction of stocks or stores used for the purposes of his business or profession. Such expenditure shall be considered as
17. An assessee was engaged in the business of cattle rearing. He incurred a loss in respect of animals which were used for the purposes of his business (otherwise Such expenditure shall be considered as than as stock-in trade) and which have die
18. An assessee was engaged in the business of dealing in commodities. He had paid Commodities transaction tax of Rs.15,000 in respect of the taxable commodities transactions. Income arising of Rs 3,00,000 from such taxable commodities transactions was included in the income computed under the head Profits and gains of business or profession. Such expenditure of payment of Commodities transaction tax shall be considered as
19. Any company which has made the prescribed arrangements for the declaration and payment of dividends within India is called
20. Any corporation by or under any Central, State or Provincial Act or a Government Company as defined in the Companies Act is called
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....