11. Soil that is filled with water is termed ?
12. What is another name for the mixed media test?
13. Which type of manual test is performed on a sample that is the size of a small plate?
14. Which type of soil is the least stable?
15. Which type of soil has an unconfined compressive strength of .5 to 1.5 tons per square foot?
16. You should never take samples of soil to test from a trench wall.
17. Type B soils may be cohesive or non-cohesive.
18. When using a pocket penetrometer or shear vane to measure soil strength, how many samples should you test?
19. An average cave-in of five yards of soil will weigh how many pounds.
20. Percolation rate of water is the least in ?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....