41. Which of the following is wrongly matched?
42. C.V.Raman got Nobel Prize for his experiment
43. The discoverer of loudness and intensity of sound is
44. It has been postulated that there may be some particles moving with speed greater than the speed of light. Such particles are known as
45. A superposition that is put forward as a probable solution to a natural phenomenon is called a
46. The book â€œPisces of physics'' has been written by
47. It is more important to have beauty in the equations of physics than to have them agree with experiments'' The scientist who made this statement is
48. Chandershekher, Indian scientist was awarded Nobel Prize in Physics on subject concerning
49. Law of conservation of angular momentum follows which symmetry?
50. Rank the four fundamental forces of nature in order from weakest to strongest
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....