31. The order cost per order of an inventory is Rs. 400 with an annual carrying cost of Rs. 10 per unit. The Economic Order Quantity (EOQ) for an annual demand of 2000 units is
32. The time period between placing an order its receipt in stock is known as
33. The two basic questions in inventory management are how much to order and when to order.
34. Use of the fixed-interval model requires having a perpetual inventory system.
35. Using the basic EOQ model, if the ordering cost doubles, the order quantity will be
36. Using the EOQ model, if an items holding cost increases, its order quantity will decrease.
37. When using EOQ ordering, the order quantity must be computed in every order cycle.
38. Which model does not take into account the amount of inventory on hand?
39. Which of the following is not an inventory?
40. Which of the following is true for Inventory control?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Inventory Management
Inventory Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Inventory Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....