11. A property which provides full ownership of units is called a
12. A room viewing a landscape, water body or any other service view is
13. A shuttle service to the airport is a typical feature of which type of hotel
14. American plan refuse to
15. American service is otherwise called
16. An order is found in
17. APR is the term used in hotel industry for identifying
18. Cabana means
19. Chef poissonier specializes in
20. Cocktails are mixed only by expect cocktail makers or experienced bar tenders. Infact, they are proud of their skills. Why is that so ?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Hospitality Management
Hospitality Management Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Hospitality Management Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....