21. The level at which an individual is viewed by society is called:
22. Venture capital is concerned with:
23. What is the process by which individuals pursue opportunities without regard to resourcesthey currently control?
24. Which of the following factors is the most important in forcing U.S companies to focus onnew product development and increased productivity?
25. Which of the following is alternatively called corporate venturing?
26. Which of the following is used by entrepreneurs to acquire experience in an internationalmarket before making a major commitment?
27. Which of the following shows the process of creating something new?
28. Which one of the following gives suggestions for new product and also help to market new products?
29. Which one of the following is an important source of idea generation due to their familiaritywith the needs of market?
30. Which one of the following is the most important characteristic of a successful businesswebsite?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Entrepreneurship Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....