11. Electromagnets are used in
12. Magnetic susceptibility para-magnetic materials is
13. Magnetic susceptibility dia--magnetic materials is
14. Magnetic susceptibility ferro-magnetic materials is
15. Typical size of magnetic domains ................(mm).
16. Typical thickness of Bloch walls ................(nm).
17. Example for soft magnet
18. Example for hard magnet
19. Example for magnetic material used in data storage devices
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....