41. Number system whose digits consists of the numbers 0 through 9 is called as ____________.
42. Question 244 Hexa Decimal Numbers are having base _________.
43. In Java programming you can create binary literal in ______________.
44. Integer literal containing value "F" comes under _______ system.
45. Following example of Nested Comments is allowed in Java Programming Language. // /*Nesting of Comment */
46. Single line comments starts with _____ in Java.
47. Folllowing is the human readable in Java Programming Language.
48. Which of the following converts human readable file into platform independent code file in Java?
49. Platform independent code file created from source file ins understandable by ________.
50. JVM stands for _____.
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....