21. If one anticipates that the pound sterling is going to appreciate against the US dollar, one might speculate by ..............pound call options or .............pound put options.
22. If portable disk players made in China are imported into the United States, the Chinese manufacturer is paid with
23. If purchasing power parity were to hold even in the short run, then:
24. If the U.S. dollar appreciates relative to the British pound,
25. If transaction exposure are in same dates, then it can be hedged
26. In a quote exchange rate, the currency that is to be purchase with another currency is called the
27. In the foreign exchange market, the ............of one country is traded for the .............of another country.
28. Interest Rate Parity (IRP) implies that:
29. Interest rate swaps are usually possible because international financial markets in different countries are
30. It is very difficult to interpret news in foreign exchange markets because:
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....