21. Thermal conductivity of solid metals with rise in temperature normally
22. Thermal conductivity of non-metallic amorphous solids with decrease in temperature
23. Thermal conductivity of water in general with rise in temperature
24. Thermal conductivity of air with rise in temperature
25. Heat transfer by radiation mainly depends upon
26. The thermal diffusivities for solids are generally
27. Heat is closely related with
28. Thermal diffusivity of a substance is .
29. All radiations in a black body are
30. Which of the following is expected to have highest thermal conductivity
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....