11. Individuals influencing an entrepreneur’s career choice and style are known as which of thefollowing?
12. Information regarding all of the following is related to operations, EXCEPT:
13. Members of distribution channels are excellent sources for new ideas because:
14. SBA stands for:
15. The activity which occurs when the new venture is started is called:
16. The entrepreneur was distinguished from capital provider in:
17. The level at which an individual is viewed by society is called:
18. Venture capital is concerned with:
19. What is the process by which individuals pursue opportunities without regard to resourcesthey currently control?
20. Which of the following factors is the most important in forcing U.S companies to focus onnew product development and increased productivity?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....