31. The north pole of a bar magnet is rapidly introduced into a solenoid at one end (say A). Which of the following statements correctly depicts the phenomenon taking place?
32. A metal plate can be heated by
33. Identify the wrong statement.
34. If number of turns in primary and secondary coils is increased to two times each, the mutual inductance
35. When the rate of change of current is unity, the induced emf is equal to
36. Two inductors of inductance .L each are connected in series with opposite? magnetic fluxes. The resultant inductance is (Ignore mutual inductance)
37. An e.m.f is produced in a coil, which is not connected to an external voltage source. This is not due to
38. Eddy currents do not cause
39. A wire loop is rotated in a magnetic field such that the frequency of change of direction of the induced emf is
40. Which of the following is the equivalent quantity of mass in electricity?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....