11. If the two companies have different accounting policies in respect of the same item, then they make necessary changes to adopt.............. Accounting policies.
12. In amalgamation of two companies
13. In case of ..................one existing company takes over the business of another company and no new company is formed.
14. In case of public limited company, after getting the ..................the company can start the business
15. Maximum number of members in public limited company is
16. Minimum number of members in case of public company is
17. Net Assets minus Capital Reserve is
18. Premium on issue of shares can be used for
19. Premium received on issue of shares cannot be utilised for
20. Premium received on issue of shares is shown on
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....