51. An activity can be thought of as corresponding to what?
52. While developing Android applications, developers can test their apps on...
53. What file is responsible for glueing everthing together, explaining what the applicatin consists of, what its main building blocks are, ext...?
54. An Android application is a loose collection of content providers, activities, broadcast receivers, and services.
55. What is Intents ?
56. To create an emulator, you need an AVD. What does it stand for?
57. WAP stands for.......
58. WAP is designed to work for micro browsers on mobiles
59. WAP enables the application development for handheld portable devices
60. WAP is a technical standard for accessing information over a
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....