31. Liquid or Quick assets =
32. The liabilities that are payable in more than a year and are not be liquidated from current assets
33. The debts, which are to be repaid within a short period (year or less) are known as
34. The following is also known as External Internal Equity ratio
35. Balance sheets are prepared
36. Real accounts records
37. Asset accounts have what type of balance?
38. A contra asset account has what type of balance?
39. The accrual basis of accounting records revenues when they are:
40. Which account increases equity?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....