11. The term emotional labour is associated with which author?
12. Which one is not the specific goal of human resource management?
13. Why is job analysis so infused with organisational politics?
14. In strategic human resource management, HR strategies are generally aligned with:
15. How can HRM help to build successful cross-border alliances?
16. People cast in the role of contributors to production are called â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.
17. Management function arises as a result of:
18. To achieve goals organisations require employees:
19. Quality- oriented organisation primary concern centers around â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦
20. Boundary crossing is an activity that
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on HRM
HRM Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
HRM Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....