11. The plural of stoma is
12. The stomata are found in the.............; besides the guard cells the cells in this layer contain no chloroplasts.
13. The.................cells are packed tightly together near the top of the leaf to collect as much sunlight as possible. They contain many chloroplasts and most photosynthesis takes place in these cells.
14. The...............help to regulate the movement of gases into and out of the leaf. They also help to control the loss of water vapour (transpiration).
15. The..............cells contain air spaces to allow the movement of gases (i.e. carbon dioxide and oxygen) throughout the leaf.
16. Which of the following does not affect the rate of photosynthesis
17. Which of the following is a waste product of respiration
18. Which of the following is NOT a product of photosynthesis
19. Which of the following is NOT needed in order for photosynthesis to take place
20. Which one of the following is a product of photosynthesis (some is used inside the plant for respiration but most is not needed and is given out as a waste product)
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....