81. What do you call the chart that shows the proportions of how one or more data elements relate to another data element?
82. How many sheets are there, by default, when we create a new Excel file ?
83. How many worksheets can a workbook have?
84. What value will display if the formula = “$55.00″+5 is entered into a cell?
85. What will be the output if you format the cell containing 5436.8 as ‘#,##0.00’?
86. The cell reference for cell range of G2 to M12 is
87. Formulas in Excel start with
88. In the formula, which symbol specifies the fixed columns or rows ?
89. What is the symbol for multiplying?
90. How to specify cell range from A9 to A99 in Excel?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....