21. The major osmoregulatory organ in fishes is:
22. Elasmobranchs remove sodium chloride through:
23. The fish remained buried in the mud and sand is:
24. Large rostrum is found in:
25. Placoid scales are present in:
26. Rat fishes are:
27. Which of the following fishes is viviparous?
28. During mating process in carps when male chase behind the female, this type of chasing is called
29. Smooking is used as a technique of
30. The hormone administered in fish diet for promoting maleness in grass carp is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....