21. EIS stands for
22. A coding operation in which an attribute with cardinality n is replaced by n binary attributes is called as
23. What is one of the genetic operators that are used to recombine the population of genetic material.
24. A database containing volatile data used for daily operation of an organization is
25. The technique of learning by generalizing from examples is
26. Genetic algorithm was proposed by
27. Which is the technique which is used for discovering patterns in dataset at the beginning of data mining process.
28. A natural way to visualize the process of training a self-organizing map is called
29. K-nearest neighbor is one of the
30. The complexity of data mining algorithm is represented by
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....