11. Tendons and ligaments are
12. Tendons connect
13. The cell division is restricted to
14. The end of a long bone is connected to another bone by
15. Tissue that forms a complete communication system and performs function of information transmission is
16. Tissue which is found in abdomen, around kidneys and under skin is called
17. Transpiration and exchange of gases are functions of
18. Which are the four types of animal tissues?
19. Which are the two types of tissues?
20. Which of the following tissues is composed of mainly dead cells?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....