11. Mechanical equivalent is associated with:
12. A silver tea spoon is placed in a cup filled with hot tea. After some time, the exposed end of the spoon becomes hot even without a direct contact with the liquid. This phenomenon can be explained by:
13. The process of heat transfer from object to another because of molecular motion and interaction is called:
14. When we touch a piece of metal and a piece of wood that are placed in the same room, the piece of metal feels much colder than the piece of wood. This happens because of the difference in:
15. The process of heat transfer by the movement of mass from one place to another is called:
16. Which mechanism of heat transfer is involved in heating a pot with water on a stove?
17. Which mechanism of heat transfer is involved in heat flow from Sun to Earth?
18. If the absolute temperature of a radiating object is doubled, by what factor does the rate of energy emission change?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....