21. Run time mapping from virtual to physical address is done by
22. Satisfaction of the relocation requirement increases the difficulty or satisfying the ......... requirement.
23. The .............. requirement must be satisfied by the processor rather than the operating system, because the operating system cannot anticipate all of the memory references that the program will make.
24. The address of a page table in memory is pointed by
25. The memory management system must therefore allow controlled access to .............. areas of memory without compromising essential protection.
26. The page table contains
27. Thrashing occurs when
28. Virtual memory is
29. What is compaction?
30. What is the swap space in the disk used for?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....