31. You observe the following while fitting a linear regression to the data: As you increase the amount of training data, the test error decreases and the training error increases. The train error is quite low (almost what you expect it to), while the test error is much higher than the train error. What do you think is the main reason behind this behavior. Choose the most probable option.
32. A measure of goodness of fit for the estimated regression equation is the
33. A nearest neighbor approach is best used
34. A regression model in which more than one independent variable is used to predict the dependent variable is called
35. A term used to describe the case when the independent variables in a multiple regression model are correlated is
36. Adding more basis functions in a linear model... (pick the most probably option)
37. Another name for an output attribute.
38. Bootstrapping allows us to
39. Choose the options that are correct regarding machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI),(A) ML is an alternate way of programming intelligent machines.(B) ML and AI have very different goals.(C) ML is a set of techniques that turns a dataset into a software.(D) AI is a software that can emulate the human mind.
40. Classification problems are distinguished from estimation problems in that
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....