11. The cytoplasm of an animal cell is divided by means of:
12. Which of the following is correct?
13. Which of the following may contribute to causing cancer?
14. Which of the following is not true of DNA?
15. Those mutations that occur by environmental damage or mistakes during DNA replications are
16. Why is sickle cell disease so called?
17. Those cancers that derived from ectoderm or endoderm of epithelial cell are called
18. During cell division there are three types of check points one of them (M checkpoint) to ensure
19. Proto-oncogene in normal cells
20. Which of the following factors could lead to variations in the offspring of asexually reproducing organisms?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....