41. What characteristic of read-only memory (ROM) makes it useful?
42. What do you call the programs that are used to find out possible faults and their causes?
43. Which programming languages are classified as low level languages?
44. Which of the following is not anti- viruses software?
45. Which device is required for the Internet connection?
46. What does DMA stand for?
47. Which of the following is a storage device?
48. When did John Napier develop logarithm?
49. A normal CD- ROM usually can store up to _________ _data?
50. MIS is designed to provide information needed for effective decision making by?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....